- Setting up a new G Suite account.
- Verifying your domain. (Specifically for WordPress sites.)
- Changing MX records.
- Setting up aliases in Admin Console.
- Setting up aliases in Gmail settings.
- Using filters and labels for an organized inbox.
Everything you need to know to get started taming your inbox.
6 Reasons Why You Should Use G Suite for Email
Have questions about this tutorial or recommendations on how I can improve it? Let me know in the comments below, or send me at email at email@example.com!