- Setting up a new G Suite account.
- Verifying your domain. (Specifically for WordPress sites.)
- Changing MX records.
- Setting up aliases in Admin Console.
- Setting up aliases in Gmail settings.
- Using filters and labels for an organized inbox.
Everything you need to know to get started taming your inbox.
Try G Suite free for 14-Days. (affiliate link)
You can use these coupon codes for 20% your first year:
MA4WAVA4L9QX9GT (for the G Suite Basic Plan)
W7XPREGEFUAKG7L (for the G Suite Business Plan).
6 Reasons Why You Should Use G Suite for Email
Have questions about this tutorial or recommendations on how I can improve it? Let me know in the comments below, or send me at email at [email protected]!
Want even more tutorials and productivity hacks?
Subscribe now and you'll get my best tips, tricks, and tutorials each week right in your inbox.